Reverse Type 2 Diabetes & Reduce or Eliminate Your Medications with Dr. Sarah Townley
You can relax now. I want you to know that I’ve got you. You have made the most important click of your life, and I’m so, so, so excited and delighted for you.
Together, we are going to open your mind to the possibility of a future full of hope and promise.
About now, I’m guessing that you are SICK OF BEING SICK.
That you are in search of an alternative to what the healthcare industry has been stating as a fact:
That Type 2 Diabetes is a progressive disease that you will have for the rest of your life.
If you don’t want to believe this, if you are hearing a tiny voice inside that is questioning the truth of this, it is your inner wisdom.
TYPE 2 DIABETES IS REVERSIBLE
Take a moment to let that sink in. And ask yourself:
- What would it be like to be free of pricking my poor little fingertips to check my blood sugars everyday?
- What if I didn’t have to take this growing pile of meds everyday?
- What if I didn’t have to dread my next A1c?
- What would my future look like if it didn’t involve feeling like crap and getting sicker and sicker until I die?
THIS IS A FUTURE THAT IS AVAILABLE TO YOU!
You don’t have to feel discouraged and hopeless. You can take back control over your health and your future. That is what I want to offer you right now.
I will teach you EVERYTHING you need to know to make this happen.
- Powerful tools that reverse Type 2 Diabetes and cause you to lose weight (cause let’s use some common sense here: lifestyle is the cause of Type 2 Diabetes, so why do we think anything other than lifestyle is the solution?)
- Already know what to do, but you just can seem to stick to it? Behavior change is hard. This is the MOST common problem my clients struggle with. I will teach you how to manage your mind so that you can cut out the self-judgement and take the action you really want. This is where one-on-one coaching comes in, and it is the skill set that you will not find anywhere else in a program like this one.
- I will teach you how to anticipate and understand when it is time for medication adjustments. My training as a Doctor of Pharmacy managing Type 1 and Type 2 Diabetes in a primary care clinic will ensure that you do not run the risk of overmedication while making changes to reverse your disease. Your safety is a priority.